Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Lot Going on Today/This Weekend... Here's How We'll Handle This...



We have significantly higher than normal traffic on the blog right now, with everything that's going on (and forecast to go on) across the Rockies and Plains over the next several days.  


To avoid confusion, I'll be referring to the first storm, which is ongoing now and will continue into Sunday, as "Event #1", and the next in line for Monday and Tuesday as "Event #2".  I'll also likely make separate posts dealing with the cold air invasion and the heavy rain threats, which will affect even larger parts of the country over the next few days...


If you're new to the blog, thanks for visiting!  I will try and respond to your e-mails as quickly as possible, but please keep in mind that we have much higher than normal e-mail volume going on right now as well.  I'll try to be as specific as possible within the posts themselves, that way I'll hopefully address any concerns that you have for your area...


Some of the e-mails that I've received have noted their appreciation for the work here and were asking how they can be of greater support.  Currently we have a lot more folks following the blog directly rather than on facebook or twitter.  If you have a facebook or twitter account, I'd appreciate your support by "liking" my facebook page and/or following me on twitter.  I also make short updates and/or comments there that I don't always post to the blog from time to time (especially during a rapidly changing situation), so that's another way for you to get information...


Thanks a bunch, and stay safe!

No comments: